do you ever just want to gently place your hands on someones cheeks and hold their head there in your hands and looking into their eyes and then violently jerk their head on a right angle and snap their neck
Well, that took an unexpected turn.
so did their neck
i’m so possessive over people but like a quiet possessive because i dont want to be clingy so i kinda just angrily stare at people from afar
if I ever get abducted by aliens, I hope they look like thor
*slides up 2 u and whispers* hey if u want 2 u should talk about ur hc's for remus and sirius raising harry
i would love to anon i would love to!!!!
- both of them are pretty clueless when it comes to taking care of a child on a day to day basis, they made fun of james a lot but when they have to they’re like “wtf how did james and lily do this”
- but sirius figures out that turning into padfoot is a surefire way to make little baby harry stop crying, and harry will ride on his back and climb all over him and fall asleep on him
- sirius is really hands-on, and it takes remus a while because he really loves kids but he just doesn’t quite know what to do with them, but he gets used to it pretty quickly
- except in the morning, because remus is so bad at getting out of bed.
- as harry grows up sirius is all for getting into trouble and exploring and making messes and he sometimes forgets that he also has to be a Dad until remus is like “its 10 o’clock put that kid to bed.”
- their house is always messy because none of them are particularly good at cleaning up
- i imagine if sirius and remus raise harry they probably do so somewhere pretty secluded to keep him safe, so they hike a lot and run around in the woods and remus teaches harry the scientific names of animals and plants while padfoot chases birds and jumps in the mud
- they’re really good at explaining remus’s lycanthropy to harry and making sure he knows that its dangerous but remus himself isn’t (sirius does most of the explaining because remus can never really convince himself that he isn’t dangerous to harry)
- and when harry gets to school and starts learning about werewolves he stands up in the middle of class and is like “no sorry you’re wrong”
- sirius and harry are obsessed with quidditch, which remus never understands and never will
- the first time harry gets on a broom sirius cries because he flies like james
- they show up to all of harry’s quidditch matches in school
- and they go over to the weasley’s a lot when harry befriends ron, and mr. weasley and sirius take apart old cars together in the garage while mrs. weasley rolls her eyes.
- sirius does crossword puzzles with harry, and remus reads him books and starts teaching him magic at a pretty young age
- as harry gets older he asks a lot of questions about his parents and sirius and remus tell him story after story after story about what they got up to in school, and how james and lily fell in love, and how brave they were until harry feels a little bit like he knows them too
Step it up trixie
THAT IS PAULINA NOT TRIXIE TANG YOU UNEDUCATED NOODLE
How to dismiss a person while LOOKING Sexy!
A guide By MERLIN
(P.S. - Those forearms Tho!)